11.07.2014

Bremen, Friends and the first days in France

Haven't write the last days and weeks. But awesome stuff happened! After all i feel really great and just want to jump around the whole day! I know 'crazy me' but it like this side on me 


Everything start with the meeting with MinaChu. Together we drove to Bremen to meet Jenny, a friend from us. She baked super cute cupcakes and delicious cakes for Minas Birthday. It was suuuuuper yummy, even if we couldn't ate everything! It was too much for the three of us. But it was a really funny day. Besides eating and talking we watched a Kis-My-Ft2 concert and watched a little bit the KAT-TUN concert. Whenever i hear Phoenix i get goosebumps, i just love this song!! ♥

Here is a picture from the delicious and cute stuff! (stolen from Minas Facebook Page)




On the next day MinaChu had Birthday (and also needed to work) so we decided to eat in the evening Raclett, because we had to stay up until 3am. Challenge accepted!! And yep, we did it...somehow...with a lot of DVDs X'D

With a German Bus-Agency we drove to Dusseldorf Airport but it was so...BAD! I never had such a experience.I mean, it's okay to sleep in the bus. But it was really terrible when ONE person sleeps on TWO  seats...in a crowded bus. That's why our trip starts really bad but we could switch seats in Dortmund. Lucky us! So we still could sleep a little bit. At Dusseldorf Airport we have been waiting for another friend. For the first time of my life a everything was relaxing before a trip, it was really strange. But i liked it! I hope my other trips will be also so relaxing

When we arrived in France, it was really hot much warmer than in Germany and i was really happy to have been dressed summery! Otherwise I would have died xD 

The day we arrived we didn't do much. We went to a really big shopping center, ate there and bought some stuff we needed. I've never seen such a big shopping center in my life. It was just awesome XDD There was everything you needed, so amazing.We also found a drink which was very tasty. Oasis! 
And now something about driving by bus in France...just sit down really quickly!! The Busdrivers drive really rough, and you don't know if you should laugh or cry. Somehow you get very hyperactive after the drive. 


On Tuesday we driven to Paris with our very very cool ticket. I totally like those big ticket, you can drive around as much as you want. Super cool! We wanted to meet with Aline (a friend of Facebook but we were too early so we driven to Cathédrale Notre Dame. It was really amazing and i was really overwhelmed! 





















After a time we meet Aline and went together to BookOff!...I LOVE IT!!!...so many good things 
and sometimes really cheap! Also bought there two things. A Limited CD from Kis-My-Ft2 (My Resistance ~タシカナモノ~) and a magazine!








Then we went to a Japanese bakery and i bought  a Onigiri and Matcha-Melon-Pan!...And forget again to make some picture...




After we said goodbye to Aline we went to the Eiffel Tower and searched for a glass pyramid. But we couldn't find it...



I also made some picture from this days~







Mood:

Music: Frozen - Let it go




Keine Kommentare :